Find out more about:
For the fifth time, Switzerland Tourism ST awarded the “Prix Bienvenu”(German), a small bronze figurine, in recognition of a commitment to hospitality. With this prize, ST underscores the important role friendliness plays in Swiss tourism and encourages hotels to do their best.
The winners of the 2017 Prix Bienvenu are:
- Hotel Gädi, Grächen (VS), cosy leisure hotel (up to 40 rooms; country and mountain hotels)
- Chasa Montana Hotel & Spa, Samnaun (GR), large leisure hotel (at least 41 rooms; country and mountain hotels)
- Hotel Uzwil, Uzwil (SG), city hotel (up to four stars superior, city hotels)
- Four Seasons Hotel Des Bergues, Geneva, luxury city hotel (five star and five star superior, city hotels) – new category from 2014
- Hotel Suvretta House, St. Moritz (GR), luxury hotel (five star and five star superior)
A clever process is used to select the prize-winners. Firstly, TrustYou analyses hundreds of thousands of guest reviews made on over 250 booking and review platforms between September 2015 and August 2016. The semantic analysis of hotel reviews takes into account the soft factors relating to the quality of the stay. The finalists – the three highest rated hotels in five categories – are then visited in person and assessed by a member of the jury.